Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Suprise!!!

Today im in a good mood,haha...Early in the morning, mom come and give me money said that dad give me the money for me to buy a new phone ( Because yesterday my phone spoil d,sob...sob...). At the moment, i really feel so surprise and happy. Dad have give me rm800 for me to buy a new phone,i really happy.

But at the same time, i dunno wad to said to my dad, i ask myself,"should i said sorry and thanks to dad?"since young till now,i have never said sorry and thanks to my dad so serious and so formal. Now i like dunno how to open the conversation,the word sorry and thanks really hard to come out from my mouth.

After i take my breakfast and i ready to go to work,before i step out from the door,i tell my dad "dou,thx". then,i go out to work d,the moment i talk to my dad is very nervours,so funny. because i long time din call him and spoke to him d,the feeling is so funny.

But,i'm really happy that dad actually still treat me so good. " Dad,thank you so much and sorry".i hope the problem between me and dad will be fine soon. good!

Have a nice day...hehe...

1 comment:

  1. wahahhaa...so touching hor..u cried? whahaa..
    u c...gt rm800, cn grab a new fon d. fuyoo...

    ReplyDelete