Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy chinese birthday to me...

Happy Chinese birthday to me. Today is the first year my parents didn't celebrate my birthday with me, quite sad actually. Maybe because i argue with dad so all also never mention about how to celebrate. Everyone also forgot, i also don't want to mention so much, just leave it ba. what can do?The feeling of forgotten by everyone is quite sad.

I already two weeks never spoke to my dad,i still back so late everyday because of my job. Last friday really make me feel sad,sis tell me dad scold me again,dad mention tat i'm work like a "妓女“because i always back so late. when i heard that,the feeling is he never stand on my side to think,never care about my feeling,the moment really sad but nothing much i can do. Everyday i work till so late,really tiring but have to face my family problem,i really feel wan to give up d. but i know i cant,i must be strong, as people said "you have stress,i have stress,everyone also have stress". Life is like that,i just start to step in to this reality world.823pm i'm still sitting in office listen to amei song,the feeling is quite down and sad. The fannie ng now is not the one i familiar with at all, i hate this feeling.

Gambatteh,fannie ng...

2 comments:

  1. 坚持自己认为是对的决定,未来的命运是自己掌握的。"力不到,不为财",听过吗?就算妓女也是要靠劳力的。
    傻女!生日快乐啦!!开心又一天,不开心又一天,be happy ok? steph here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happi chinese b'day lo faye faye !! dn sad le..
    gt rm800 d..haha

    ReplyDelete