Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy + Sad...

After holiday,today very lazy back to my workplace. Today is my exam result release date, early in the morning lou mi very gan jeong de call me go check my result. I also very gan jeong go check, when i saw my result i really get shock and stone few second, because is unbelievable, i get 3A-,1B and 1C+,Im reali happy with my result, this is the !st time i get 3A- for my result. Im happy to hear all my frd also get gud result, but some of them are sad becoz fail mr chaun subject. Nevermind lah,gambatteh loh my frd...

I suppose be very happy today, but when i back from work i argue with dad. He keep complaining to my work. I really upsad that he dun understand me at all. Im working leh,im not go out play leh, why i go working still have to scold by you?i go out yam cha,u scold me,i go work u scold me,den wad you wan?i really feel tired, when i go work, workplace give me stress,when i back home my dad give me stress, i will becum crazy...Event job is like that geh,why you dun try to understand me and only keep complaining and scolding me?i ntell myself,even u putus my kaki i still will go work. Start from today,as long as im not doing wrong,i wun listen to u anymore and wun care wad u say and wad u tink.BECOZ IM NOT WRONG!!!

Why my internship life so cham geh?haih...Hope it past faster...if not i will becum crazy le...........

3 comments:

  1. faye faye ooiiiiii~~
    dun sad dun sad..
    all gud things come to an end geh``
    3A veri sai lei og, congratulation oh!
    o ya, u may add a chat box at ur blog...
    then ppl cn chat wif u ther. hehe
    gd luck o faye faye``

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, old man will always care for this things and that things,
    Sometimes, old man just care you how will you care about him,
    Sometimes, the reasons give from old man, is just some over worried,

    So, keep listening what he said, keep enjoying what you doing, and keep your SMILE on everything ^^

    Happy intern ^^ and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. 人生可悲的是,它不能重来。可喜的也是,它不需要重来。。。
    用正面的方法思考,你爸也许很担心你,不明白你为何走一条辛苦路,或许有一天他会明白的。
    你成绩很棒!!steph

    ReplyDelete